Preventative Maintenance Agreements in Avondale, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ and Surrounding Areas
A PMA (Preventative Maintenance Agreement) is our preventative maintenance plan that we provide to our customers based on X amount of units for X amount of years. With a PMA you pay upfront one payment for your contract term, and do not have to worry about any monthly payments.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements start at $479* for a 1 Unit 2 Year plan, which includes the following:
- Summer Tune Up once a year on your HVAC Unit.
- Heat Check in the winter for your HVAC Unit.
- Free second opinions.
- Free condenser coil cleaning (a $138 value)
- No charge for service calls. (No hidden trip fees or diagnostic fees).
- 20% off any parts or labor, not covered by your warranty.
- 10% percent off new Amana brand equipment. (This can save you hundreds of dollars)
- Guaranteed emergency service within 24 hours (if you’re looking for the cheapest and the quickest service, you can’t beat us)
- Lifetime warranty on almost all parts (see terms and agreements for excluded times)
- Hotel Guarantee: If you purchase a new system from Autumn Air and it takes longer than 3 business days to schedule and install, we will pay up to Fifty dollars per night towards a hotel stay. (see terms)
- Free program transfers, if you move anywhere in Maricopa county, you can transfer the agreement to the new homeowner, as long as they carry out the terms and conditions with a method of payment.
Did you know that for every degree your old thermostat is off, it is costing you 3% more on your utility bill? The average homeowner that upgrades their old conventional thermostat to a new Digital one saves approximately $216 a year. That’s enough to pay for itself and make money within 12 months!
*Additional plans offered at additional costs based on number of units and years purchased.