Ductless Mini-Splits In Phoenix, AZ And Surrounding Areas
Ductless HVAC systems are suited for providing air circulation for single rooms, the addition of a ductless air conditioner provides supplemental support for problem areas in larger homes. Daikin systems provide zoning solutions that give you control over your comfort. Ductless units are ideal for heating and cooling small spaces like single rooms or supplementing your current system.
Why Ductless Mini Splits in Tempe, AZ and Surrounding Areas Are More Efficient
There are many distinct advantages that a Ductless air conditioning unit offers over other types of HVAC installations, with the most important factor being energy efficiency. A ductless unit is estimated to be roughly 25-percent more efficient than a ducted air conditioning system.
Ductless systems also come equipped with inverter-driven compressors. Essentially, these help the system to accurately turn off and on as needed.
Mini Split installation in Phoenix is Easier
Unlike a duct system, the setup of a ductless mini split system is quite simple. Typically, this unit consists of a wall-mounted indoor unit as well as a compressor which is located outside of the house. Advantages when it comes to installation are:
- Only small holes need to be drilled in order to mount the indoor units.
- Less vulnerable to air leaks in comparison to a duct system.
- More efficient, with quieter operation
Our Services for Mini Split AC in Arizona
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation/Replacement
- Emergency Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection/Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Ductless Heater Repair Service
- Emergency Ductless Heater Inspection Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Installation Replacement
- Ductless Heater Tune-Up